Boréal/ Casement and Awning Windows
These superior-quality windows exceed the highest industry standards. Greater comfort, lower energy costs, extraordinary resistance, and a beautifully finished look bring your home the best added value possible.
EXTREME PERFORMANCE AND DURABILITY
In all weather conditions and over the years, these windows give you the best protection and the greatest comfort a window can provide. This remarkable performance is the result of constant attention to the smallest detail.
These windows feature:
- Multichamber design — more chambers than any competing product. Provides superior thermal insulation and sound reduction. Guaranteed outstanding resistance to warping and crushing (minimizing the likelihood of seal failure and gas loss).
- Exclusive PVC compound gives the window better resistance to impacts and discoloration.
- Stylish sash — optional inside and outside design accessories for a neat finish.
- Fusion-welded corners — give a more attractive appearance, enhance solidity, and eliminate the need for adhesives and sealants. 100% watertight and airtight.
- Triple-layer weatherstripping — provides superior insulation, virtually eliminating air, water, dust, and dirt infiltration. Easily replaceable if needed thanks to the groove.
- Exclusive anchoring system for opening/locking mechanisms Specially designed mounting screws installed through a minimum of two PVC walls for reliable, durable, and secure fastening.
Connect with us for more information on either our casement window or awning window types.