EuroTwist/ tilt & turn windows
UNPARALLELED DURABILITY & EFFICIENCY
Vinyltek’s EuroTwist tilt-and-turn windows feature sophisticated technology for truly outstanding functionality and style.
These tilt-and-turn windows are designed to meet the latest and most stringent energy efficiency standards. They offer hassle-free operation for years to come.
STUNNING, SLEEK, BRIGHT.
- Intelligent design for maximum brightness and unimpeded views: straight sash profile, slightly beveled frame profile
- Doors and windows with a unified and consistent look make them easy to pair with existing windows
- Doors with or without visible hinges that come in various sizes (up to 4.1″ or 105 mm)
- Invisible spacer for impeccable esthetics
- Frame and sash geometry compatible with visible and invisible hinges
- The ideal solution for creating large windows that open
Turn the handle upwards, and the upper part of the sash tilts slightly to allow safe and easy ventilation. The opening cannot exceed 4″ (130 mm) and the window remains open for as long as you like, without the wind ever causing it to slam shut.
Want to ventilate your room thoroughly or open your window as wide as possible to circulate freely indoors and out? Simply turn the handle to the horizontal position, and the sash hinges on the side to offer a larger opening.
Turn the handle down, and the tilt-and-turn window will be hermetically sealed. No air leakage, no way for burglars to get in.
These windows feature:
- 3 ¼” (82.5 mm) PVC frame
- 2.5 mm exterior walls and interior walls among the thickest on the market, for maximum insulation and durability
- multichamber structure (17 chambers in the frame, 13 in the sash) to meet the most stringent performance and energy efficiency standards
- Continuous double weatherstripping with polymer compression seals to eliminate air and water infiltration
- Steel reinforcements in the key parts of the frame, sash, and mullion can easily accommodate all sizes
- optimized drainage thanks to a pressure balance system and ideally positioned drainage cap
- Sashes designed to hold and support glass up to 1 ¾” (44.5 mm) thick
- Door compatible with even the thickest flooring [1.7" (43 mm) clearance]
- Hardware anchored solidly with steel reinforcements for enhanced durability
- multipoint locking system around the entire perimeter for perfect soundproofing and optimum security and airtightness
- optional aluminum sill extension for door configurations12Spring-loaded screens seamlessly incorporated into the window, for sleek architectural styling
EuroTwist Doors Available too!
Create a bigger impact with our EuroTwist doors. Learn more.
Our windows undergo the most stringent compliance testing performed by an independent laboratory. They always earn the highest ratings in national classification tests.
Enhance your EuroTwist tilt-and-turn windows with the look of wood:
The appearance of wood with the low-maintenance benefits of vinyl (PVC). Choose from four natural colours inspired by some of the world’s most noble wood species. Find out more.
Discover the performance of these extra-tough and durable windows which provide unbeatable sound abatement, security, and energy efficiency. Connect with us for more information on our EuroTwist tilt-and-turn windows.