EuroTwist/ tilt & turn doors
EuroTwist Doors are Turning Heads
Vinyltek’s EuroTwist tilt-and-turn doors feature sophisticated technology for truly outstanding functionality and style.
Like their window counterparts, these tilt-and-turn doors are designed to meet the latest and most stringent energy efficiency standards. They offer hassle-free operation for years to come.
STUNNING, SLEEK, BRIGHT.
- Intelligent design for maximum brightness and unimpeded views: straight sash profile, slightly beveled frame profile
- Match up to the EuroTwist windows, for a unified and consistent look
- Doors, with or without visible hinges, come in various sizes (up to 4.1″ or 105 mm)
- Invisible spacer for impeccable esthetics
- Frame and sash geometry are compatible with visible and invisible hinges
- Ideal way to bring the outdoors in
Turn the handle upwards, and the upper part of the sash tilts slightly to allow safe and easy ventilation. The opening cannot exceed 4″ (130 mm) and the door remains open for as long as you like, without the wind ever causing it to slam shut.
Turn the handle to the horizontal position to operate the door, as you would normally, for entry and exiting.
Turn the handle down, and the tilt-and-turn door will be hermetically sealed. No air leakage, no way for burglars to get in.
These doors feature:
- 3 ¼” (82.5 mm) PVC frame
- 2.5 mm exterior walls and interior walls among the thickest on the market, for maximum insulation and durability
- Multichamber structure (17 chambers in the frame, 13 in the sash) to meet the most stringent performance and energy efficiency standards
- Continuous double weatherstripping with polymer compression seals to eliminate air and water infiltration
- Steel reinforcements in the key parts of the frame, sash, and mullion can easily accommodate all sizes
- Optimized drainage thanks to a pressure balance system and ideally positioned drainage cap
- Sashes designed to hold and support glass up to 1 ¾” (44.5 mm) thick
- Compatible with even the thickest flooring [1.7" (43 mm) clearance]
- Hardware anchored solidly with steel reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Multipoint locking system around the entire perimeter for perfect soundproofing and optimum security and air-tightness
- Optional aluminum sill extension for door configurations
Check out our EuroTwist Windows!
Create a bigger impact by combining these doors with our EuroTwist windows. Learn more.
Our doors undergo the most stringent compliance testing performed by an independent laboratory. They always earn the highest ratings in national classification tests.
Enhance your EuroTwist tilt-and-turn doors with the look of wood:
The appearance of wood with the low-maintenance benefits of vinyl (PVC). Choose from four natural colours inspired by some of the world’s most noble wood species. Find out more.
Discover the performance of these extra-tough and durable doors which provide unbeatable sound abatement, security, and energy efficiency. Connect with us for more information on our EuroTwist tilt-and-turn doors.