Every one of Vinyltek’s window frames are extruded from 100% virgin uPVC (unplasticized polyvinyl chloride) supplied by our partner, PH Tech.
What does this mean to you? uPVC is a low-maintenance material, which means your window frames and sills will last longer and be easier to clean. You don’t need to paint, stain or treat your frames, and they can be cleaned with standard soapy water.
Why PH Tech?
- Leading designer of PVC profiles for high-performance residential door and window manufacturing.
- PVC frames with more channels and thicker walls, providing strength and restricting the transmission of heat, cold and sound through the frame.
- Perfect and lasting seal against wind and rain.
- Family owned business founded in 1962 – and Vinyltek’s partner for more than 20 years.
- Some of the best designers, engineers, sales and customer service representatives in the industry.
To find out more about our exclusive uPVC supplier, visit www.phtech.ca.